When you believe in something, you stand behind it.
When we were developing the Caroquilla undie designs we tried dozens of fabric options, and countless variations of each style. Boy short, Bikini, high waist, hipster, thong or control top, they all have features that, when right, make for a great undie you will love wearing all day long. Getting it right takes time and attention to detail.
Material, cut, and construction. They all combine to make an undie that fits you like a second skin. What’s the ideal combo? The truth is, you never know until you try. So go on, try on a pair of CaroQuilla seamless bamboo undies!
- Certified Organic Viscose Bamboo that is thick enough that you know it will last. Wash after wash.
- Seamless Construction for added comfort and fit.
- Just the right stretch that they hold you firmly AND hold their shape. Wash after wash.
We believe in our undies and we are confident that you, like so many of our customers already, will find CaroQuilla undies the most incredibly comfy undies you’ve ever tried. BUT, we want you to be sure.
A couple things we are doing to make it easier for you to try and be certain CaroQuilla Undies are worth filling your undies drawer with:
- Free shipping option for single undies. Try one and be sure.
- Comfort Guarantee. If you don’t like ‘em, no problem. (See here for details)
- Our Product Reviews include customer details of their size and what they purchased. This gives a useful reference for you to decide if the size is right for you.
- Responsive customer support. If you’re not sure, just email us or DM us on IG @caroquilla.ca
Feeling good about the “skin you are in” is definitely helped by undies that feel wonderful against that skin! Viscose bamboo is amazing. (read more here) It breathes, it is moisture wicking, it is silky soft and it stretches like nothing else! Try it and see for yourself.
A note about “Seamless construction”:
Our bamboo undies are all seamless construction, this means that all around the sides of the undie, there is no stitching. No seams. That means no extra fabric to dig into your sensitive skin, and no extra bumps to show under closer fitting garments like yoga pants.
What seamless does not mean is “”no panty lines”, because most of us out there, when we have a little extra down there, if the undies are tight, something's gotta give. Consult our size guide to make sure you are choosing a size that won’t squeeze you too much.
Leave a comment